The journey of Bangladesh Medical Society of Western Australia Inc.(BMSWAI), a united front of Bangladeshi doctors & dentist living in WA, begin on the 21 August 2016 at 6 Bevan Place, Willetton WA. All enthusiastic participants took part in discussing the need & purpose of developing a doctors organization living in Western Australia, few of them includes-
- Uniting Bangladeshi doctors in Western Australia.
- Supporting Bangladeshi doctors who are trying to find their ground in Western Australia.
- Socialization among the doctors and their families.
- Representing & taking part in activities arranged by wider Bangladeshi Australian doctors organizations countrywide.
- Continued Professional Development etc.
Achieve this aim, we’re all working hard and diligently, involving all Bangladeshi doctors in WA into this organization.
Please join the BMSWAI. Take part in decision-making and share your views in order to further improve this organization.